Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     09 May 2012

Simply sitting monthly getting !!

Dear Experts,

My friend working in in the State Governement of AP - As a Record Assistant in a reputed University he is facing different problems from his seniors and the Admin Staff.

He has been appointed as Record Assistant and his qualification is equalent to SSC but he worked in earlier so he is having good command over computers and other things. total 2 people are working along with my friend in the department and they are higher designation (JACT) level but the thing is that the person who is a JACT his work allotment is very much less than my friend who works as record assistant all the responsbibility kept on my friend and the top priorites jobs assigned to my friend who is a Rec-Assistant the other person who is a JACT is simply coming chatting internet and leaving and he is giving the impression that he is completing all the work.... can we ask the Administrattive officer regarding the work assigned to my friend the other staff those who are same designation of my friend they assigned only 20% of work compare to my friend. 

Pls let us know what are the roles and responsbiliites of Record Assistants / JACT's and other minesterial staff of STATE GOVT OF AP

Thanks in advance

AFTAB

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register