Upgrad LLM

shop dispute

Not Applicable



We have a shop, earlier it was on the name of mine grandmother, but with some what I say (doing some wrong false things), mine uncle had have the shop on his name. Mine father used to work with him since from the starting as partner, but legally it's not on papers. But, being working there, he used to pay Sale Tax on his name and other related taxes on his name with proper signature of over him on that. We do have original copy of those receipts with us. Now, mine father is in DEPRESSION from two-three years and mine uncle treat him badly when he is in shop. The time when we asked for our share, he said he will give us the money of the share, but its being a year, nothing happened. 

There is one more part of the story, uncle's son also used to sit in the shop and now he asked his dad (i.e. mine uncle) if the partition happens it will be on three shares: one him, one uncle and one mine father. Further, we heard earlier that they had taken lacks of loans also on the name of shop. We are not getting now what to do or what legal options we have with us. 

Please advice and help. We really want to beat this uncle and his son badly legally.

Thanks in advance.


See all original documents and take title certificate in your grandmother name. And make any wrong documents then your grandmother file a suit for possession and criminal case against your uncle.


Not Applicable

1. We tried getting original documents dozen of times so that things sorted out peacefully but all in vain.

2. Grandmother is now not more, she died two years back.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x