Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

m m n j 79 (boa)     13 June 2013

Share in grand father

Dear Experts,

I'm Neelam from gujarat, My grandfather has 3 children one is my father and 2 daughters, he sold out all his farm(recieved by our encestors)  b4 his death but our house(property of my grandfa) is still on his name , he died in 2007 without any registred will, he just signed a letter which has some declaration on it aobut share in this house which is written by my cousine(elder aunty's daughter) and also 3 other name and signature on it as a witness (they are relative of my aunty)

My grand mother is living with us but she is never loves us but my aunty, she want to give all this to my aunty.

since childhood I saw the desputes due to property in between my father and aunties, they every one wants all the land on their name, they play politics & fight / discusses / blame each other all the time in festival ocation or whenever we all meet.

My father has 2 children me & my brother, now I want my share in this property( a tenament in posh area 250 var or more) also a small space given on rent b4 27yrs and the lady dont want to get out and even not paying rent Rs 150, which confirm by court (my grandfa were defeated against that lady many years ago)


Now I want my share in property...


 1 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 June 2013

File a suit for partition. But before that check whether the document is a Will bcoz will need not be registered and also how the property came in the hands of your grandfather.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query