Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gane (a)     21 October 2013

Share certificate

Hello Sir / Madam

I am in the process of selling of my flat at Dombivli. Fresh sale agreement with the purchaser is also done with and other formalities including the transfer charges, procuring NOC from society etc is done with.

The purchaser is intending to purchase flat by procuring loan from LICHFL. We have complied with all the documents requested by LIC to disburse the loan to the purchaser.

However, at the fag end of the agreement period, LIC is asking for Original Share certificate to be submitted to them along with the original agreement that was enacted between me and the builder (1st purchase). LIC is delaying the disbursement of loan to the purchaser and is asking for these documents.

Is it right for LIC to demand the original agreement (1st agreeement) and the original share certificate to disburse the loan.

Regards

Ganesh

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 October 2013

If LIC, the loan sanctioning authority is demanding any document to consider the sanction of loan, you have no choice than to comply with the requirements.  Every financial institution is having their own parameter to sanction loan hence if hey are demanding such legal documents, in order to avail loan, you have to submit the requirements.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register