Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (sse)     08 May 2011

settlement or fight for my rights

hi

my wife have filed multiple false criminal case like 498a ,406 , dv etc against me and my family in CAW cell .

my father in laws is very powerful know many politicians , police and other powerful people.

they are now demanding one time settlement fees which is belong our family reach .

they are threatening if we dont agree to their demands they would go to any extent to destroy me and my family .

can anyone ,who is experience in these type of cases ,suggest what should i do ??

do i have any chance against corrupt police and judiciary of india which are puppets of powerful people .

or should i defend myself as i am right, even if i have go to jail and me and my family has to face harassment  .

Learning

4 Replies

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     08 May 2011

COLLECT PROOFS AGAINST THEM. DONT WRRY IF ITS FALSE.

IF ITS REAL THEN WORRY.

Narendra Sharma (Consultant)     08 May 2011

ATTACK IS THE BEST DEFENSE. You should ALSO file multiple criminal cases against them. Then, they will come on the table for settlement on your terms. 

CONTINUE FIGHTING with full efforts, however, DO agree for settlement whenever right opportunity arises. 

rajiv_lodha (zz)     08 May 2011

"LEGAL TERRORISM"

all the SC has given this process a nomenclature!

If the inlaws are about to blackmail u, u should immediately get AB for all members named in the complaint. The pressure will be out.

Read "survival Guide" at SIFF website, attend weekly SIFF meetings if possible

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register