Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Settlement not given after resignation

Page no : 2

Kundan   16 January 2016

Hi,

they asked to pay some amount, it was not for notice which i could not serve.

The amount was to withdwarl PF amount. strange but true. They took money to initiate my PF.

I sent a DD of mentioned amount, with PF form and after few months i got my PF amount and settlement letter mention absconding.

Such a fraud company, they took money and mentioned absconding. after full and final i am still absconding.

As per your first mail if employee has resigned but could not serve the notice he is not absconding but in my case - i have resigned, paid for full and final still i am absconding.

I am sending continously mail but no responce from their end. please suggest

i want a lawyer to get my settlement/experience letter in positive.

Regards

Kundan Mandawat

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 January 2016

You alone would know why and what for any money/payment was demanded from you.

You should have consulted before making any payment to company.

You should have asked to supply you in writing the reason for demand of payment from you and the FnF statement showing all payables by you to company, and by company to you and hence any final amounts payable by anyone to other.

Company alone can explain what for and why any payment was demanded from you.

No Money can be demanded by any employer for attesting the PF froms for withdrawal/transfer. If you have any evidence or proof that moeny was demanded by your employer for attesting the PF froms, you can proceed with complaint to EPFO and police.

As already suggested you may consult an able counsel specialzing in Labor matters.

Kundan   17 January 2016

Hi, I have all the proofs, I have their mail which sent by that company.

In the mail they mentioned that how much amount and why they want that amount.

Its cleared mentioned in that mail thay they want that amount to proceed the PF amount and other thing.

Thanks

Kundan

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 January 2016

As already suggested you may show all record and consult an able counsel specialzing in Labor matters.

Kundan   21 January 2016

Hi I had word with my lawyer however as per him the matter is very old and court cannot do anything coz i didnt raise any concern at the time o got the settlement letter. But its not true, i have raised concern that i have paid u all money demanded by u please remove this abscondong from the letter. As per my lawer, the court case may take 1-2 yrs but i need the letter now coz i need to show this in my new company. So sending them notice ll not resolve my problem as per my lawyer. I sent mail to that company now i m waiting for responce. Ll update u Thanks for your support. I already resigned from my current company if anything goes wrong in new company. I ll become job less. My mistake was just i vould not serve notice period and for that i paid amount. Still i m absconding. I m very tense. Even lawyer denied for help. Regards Kundan Kundan0294@gmail.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 April 2016

Try another counsel specializing in labor-service matters and seek support from Employee's/trade union leaders and approach:

Inspector appointed under: Shops & Estbs Act

O/o Labor Commissioner 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register