Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhanu Priya (doctor)     14 March 2014

Settlement in lokadalat 498a dvc,rcr.....

Hi All

I have a query where i am also an accused in a martial discord of my cousin, now they have aggreed to settle the cases through Lok Adalat but i have some query mentioned as below , pls do advise me correctly in order to come out of this mess.

1) i heard the settlement thtough lokadalat is final, when both the parties present a joint MOU to the judge.

2) is every one (ALL ACCUSED) required to be present in the court for withdrawing of the below mentioned cases.

1. 498A in the lower court what is the procedure after the lokadalat decree is passed.
  2. DVC here summons are not yet served to any if the respondents, is every needs to be present for withdrawing the DVC.
  3. what is the procedure to with draw crpc 125
  4. can RCR be converted in to MCD since there is a 3 years seperation on record of the court in RCR.
  5. can we file crpc 317 in case of any body not present while withdrawing the cases in lower court or quashing of the cases in High court by presenting the lokadalat judgment.

Regards

Dr.Bhanu

Learning

1 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     14 March 2014

ON THE BASIS OF LOK ADALAT JUDGEMENT, U GO TO SANE CRIMINAL COURT  BY FILING A COPY OF :LOK ADALAT  SETTLEMENT WHICH CTIMINAL CT WILL ACCEPT AS THERE ARE NO SUMMONS SERVED. REGDS BHANU!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register