LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KARUNAKAR REDDY (LECTURER)     29 August 2016

Settlement for two wheeler loan

my name is kk reddy.i take two wheeler loan from capital first 06/06/2014.every month i paid the loan on 5 th of every month but i unable to pay the amount of 5 th instead of 7 th of every month nearly 14/18 installments.on jan 1st ,2016 loan will be cleared if i paid every month.i have one month emi 3081/- and 9200/- check bounce charge.capital first send me a letter of due of 8300/-.before four months onwards i call ,emails to capital first .please reduce my amount because i am unable to clear my debts because from last 4 months onwards i did not work on any company.now i decided to sell my two wheeler and i clear my debts.i went to local capital first office and said pls reduce my amount i cleared my debts.they said you paid 8000/- out of 13000/- according to our conversation.they told me that first you paid that amount after we send this proposal to our head office for waiving .i said first you give me letter to me after i cleared my debts because i want to bike to customer he wants all clearance.they told me that we should not give like this we have to get approval from head office .please tell me what should i do

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register