Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siddharth (trainee)     20 January 2015

Service agreement

HELP NEEDED

I had signed a service agreement for 2 years with my previous employer. I worked there for 4 months and due to some reasons I stopped reporting for work, although have not officially resigned. Now the company had sent me a show cause notice asking to comply with the contents of the agreement failing to which i have to pay re.100000 as damages. Although the agreement was made on a plane paper and not on stamp paper and it was of C300 type .I want to know can  the company take any legal action against me? and do i have to pay the bond money. Attached here is the copy of service agreement

Thanks for the help

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 January 2015

It comes under the rule of breach of contract. If either of the party fails to implement the agreement as per terms & conditions, failure party has to pay damages to the other party.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 January 2015

What are the reasons for which you stopped reporting for work?

Are their any transgressions by employer that would render it unworthy to be employed with?

A similar query has been discussed in another thread at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Service-agreement-519016.asp#.VL55E4SUcqM

You may revert with pointwise details as asked in this thread for better understanding of your situation. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register