Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tinu_wizind (abc)     06 January 2016

Seperated status

Hi, I've seperated from my wife. Divorce case still going on. No interim judgement has yet been passed. For renewal of passport, got to know that Annexure K is to be filled up for seperated individuals with First Class Judicial Magistrate signature. How can i get First Class Judicial Magistrate signature? Who else can attest Annexure K document of passport renewal? Requesting help. Thanks.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query