senior citizen petition

sir, I want to clarify myself when I filed evection suit against my tenant to make him vacate ,my advocate has mentioned my name & my age(as79yrs) in the suit (plaint)

my question is, this age itself indicates that I'm senior citizen to the judge or I need to file senior citizen petition seperately for speedy disposal of my case pls let me know sir

There is no exclusive law as such that cases of senior citizens be disposed off speedily. However you can approach the concerned H.C. for it under section 482 Cr PC.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu