Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RR (HoseWife)     08 July 2013

Selling undivided property(land)

Sir/madam,

I want  to sell my undivided share of land in tamil Nadu to a third party. The land  is still under my late father's name .My brother does not  want to sell the land. The original parent document  of the land is with my  brother and I only have  a certified copy of the same.

1 Can my brother obtain a stay to prevent my selling the undivided share? If yes , how long will it take to  get the stay?

2.How difficult is it to sell my undivided share without the original parent document(I have certified copy).? 

3. Can my brother revert the sale  after  it  is completed ?

Thanks

GR

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 July 2013

You cannot sell the land property. The land title is in the name your father. All the legal heir persons must obtain legal heir certificate / succession certificate from the court of law. Then only the sons can have ownership.

RR (HoseWife)     21 July 2013

Sir,

Some part of the land property in tamil nadu is under my  brother's and my name.I want to sell my undivided share in that property to a third party.  The original parent document  of the property is with my  brother and I only have  a certified copy of the same.

1 Can my brother obtain a stay to prevent my selling the undivided share? If yes , how long will it take to  get the stay?

2.How difficult is it to sell my undivided share without the original parent document(I have certified copy).? 

3. Can my brother revert the sale  after  it  is completed ?

Thanks

GR

GR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register