LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIJAYNARAYAN (FREELANCE EDU CONSULTANT)     20 February 2016

Selling property with poa

HI.. Greetings to all1. I have gifted a portion of my residential house to my daughter. She is a major at 24 years. She will be proceeding to US shortly for higher studies. We are also planning to sell the house. However this may happen when she will be at US. CAN my daughter appoint ME as POA or anybody else to transact the proposed selling. 

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     20 February 2016

Yes, certainly she can.. but do not forget to mention the details in the POA.. such as proper descripttion of the property, cause of non availability, POA holder's details.. and most important mention the POA for the purpose of SIGNING AND EXECUTION of the property related documents.. get the POA registered with the office of the sub-registrar of the area where the property is situated.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Call: 020-65248888

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     20 February 2016

The power of attorney has to be drafted effectively so as to incorporate all the necessary clauses . You will find a lot of cheap so called lawyers who who sit outside the court premises with typewriters who would be willing to draft you one for just 100 rs . But then they draft absolutely pathetic drafts and hence don't fall into their trap . Talk to a good lawyer and seek his drafting skills

VIJAYNARAYAN (FREELANCE EDU CONSULTANT)     22 February 2016

Dear ALL good morning & gretings!

thanks to all for the guidance and valuable inputs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register