1. First step will be to search for a buyer,
2. Once buyer is selected, he will ask for copies of deeds and documents to conduct search about the ownership of the property and about any encumbrances on it,
3. If he is satisfied about the ownership of the property, he would like to enter in to an agreement and get an agreement for sale executed by the seller and the buyer to ensure that he can arrange for Bank loan to buy the property,
4. After the Bank loan is arranged, the sale deed is to be executed and registered while collecting payment of the sale proceeds from the Bank,
5. If the party does not take Bank loan and pays from his own fund, the step about the agreement for sale can be skipped.