Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     22 October 2015

selling others property...? criminal act or not

A writ was filed against a unilateral gift deed cancellation.2012 HC orders Statusquo.2012 respondent ( dad) expires2013 mom expired 2007 a lady claiming herself as wife ( who had not gained divorce from earlier issue) sell of the property not disclosing the facts of gift deed & cancellation 2013 claiming herself as lone member of the the deceased. I am the only son of the deceased. HC orders " Disposed of as rendered Infructous"2015 filed a private suite u/s 20, 506 against the lady and buyer with all proofs.2014 police closed case saying civil in nature 2015 filed a protest petition 2015 mm magistrate dismisses as civil in nature and no cheating found... going for a civil case is penalising me by. way of fee & time which the culprits are taking advantage... What is to be done?

Learning

6 Replies

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     22 October 2015

is it not a cheating to sell by fake documents... either he is a son or wife or anyone...

is it not a cheating to sell by fake documents... either he is a son or wife or anyone...

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     22 October 2015

Why did the high court order "infructuous". State the reasons along the order of high court. Who is the title owner and what way you are feeling cheated Who is holding the original mother deeds and documents of such property. Cheating applies when the lady impersonates the seller.

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     23 October 2015

parent deeds are to my name... the lady sold the property as a lone legal hirer to a third party.

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     23 October 2015

pls refer WP 33334/2012 of AP Hc

pls refer WP 33334/2012 of AP Hc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register