Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pp (-)     03 December 2013

Sellar not co-operating for sale deed

Hi All,

I have purchased a commercial shop (Resale) in PCMC by agreement to sell on 26th Oct 2013. the terms mentioned in agreement to sell was 60 days to complete the transaction. I have paid 70% amount by cheques to sellar. (Cheque details are mentioned in agreement to sell) and remaining amount paid (By cheque) within 30 days. now the entire amount of transaction is paid to sellar, but now sellar is purposefully not ready for sale deed.

I have original set of sellars previous agreement to sell (which he has obtained from builder) but i do not have his sale deed  (which he has obtained from builder). also he has not given me the bank NOC from which he has taken the loan to purchase that shop.

please guide me how i can get this property title handovered to me without any litigations / hyphothigations.

Learning

3 Replies

sripada VRS (LEGAL AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR)     03 December 2013

dear friend, first u verify the link documents and one copy for legal opinion for purchasing shop. then u enter agreement of sale. but u already paid entire sale price to the seller. Even NOC from barrowing bank and builder. certain steps taken before purchasing any property. 

Now u approach any an advocate and issue legal notice for executing the sale deed as per sale agreement, and file cheating case against them for dragon the execution the sale deed and not disclose the facts and details of the shop in sale agreement. its hope to conclude out of the court settelment. this is my opinion.

S.V.RAMAKRISHNA

ADVOCATE

HYDERABAD

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     03 December 2013

if you are ready with the balance 30 percent amount, file a suit for SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE. it involves cost, but effective.

pp (-)     05 December 2013

dear friend, first u verify the link documents and one copy for legal opinion for purchasing shop. then u enter agreement of sale. but u already paid entire sale price to the seller. Even NOC from barrowing bank and builder. certain steps taken before purchasing any property. 

Now u approach any an advocate and issue legal notice for executing the sale deed as per sale agreement, and file cheating case against them for dragon the execution the sale deed and not disclose the facts and details of the shop in sale agreement. its hope to conclude out of the court settelment. this is my opinion.

S.V.RAMAKRISHNA

ADVOCATE

HYDERABAD

Respected Sir,

I have already entered in Agreement to sell one manth back(Stamp duty and registration charges = 1,19000/-), as well as i already paid off all the payment.

Now please guide me what to do next.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register