LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sivaram (SE)     11 August 2016

Seen voice record of spouse, best suitable of false alligati

I am contesting in 125 crpc. Maintenance. 

I have collected her mobile conversation with her mother and brother of how they framed false allegations infront of police and their intension of police to beat me.

But collected it from her mobile auto call record facility.

What are all the things required to submit this as supporting evidence in the maintenance case.

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 August 2016

The recording would be sent by the court to a forensic expert to ascertain the genuineness of the audio recording

Sivaram (SE)     12 August 2016

that is after judge accepted it as evidence. what are all the things like call log of this recorded conversation from service provider etc, so that judge can accept it as evidence.

W Yaiskul Singh   14 August 2016

I married a ST wife because of my service posting .I belong to a general class community.I have been working here in Mizoram for the last 28 years in a semi govt.institute.I have all the documents like voter I'd, aadhar card, pan card, etc.Can I enjoy income tax exemption acts provided in Mizoram or NE states. And regarding my kids status for future studies,is there any rules regarding cross marriage but same religion(Christian).please suggest me one step for me.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     15 August 2016

You prepare on transcripttion alongwith the CD of recording n file it on record

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register