Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cupid Cupid (CRM)     27 July 2012

Seeking divorce / but scared of being a victim too (498a)

Dear Sir / Madam, I have been married to this girl recently (24th April 2012). However, where I believe wedding day is an auspicious day and most important day of my life, I (and my family) have had to face public humiliation on that day. That has affected me mentally and I am NOT happy with this marriage at all. I am nothing more than an impotent, mentally. I have not had s*xual intercourse either and I want to call it off. However, I am not sure what path to take for divorce as my friends and family are threatening me of DV / 498a case. We have not taken or given dowry and even the girl is given all the respect and good treatement even post such an incident on MY dar. I have no emotional values towards this marriage at all. Kindly help. Also suggest of a good lawyer for this issue in bangalore, please. Thanks in advance! 

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Consult some local divorce lawyer.

You can not file for divorce within one year  of marriage in general .

(Guest)

EVERYTHING you want is on the other side of your FEAR. first come out of the fear, then you can think about the posibilites of solving the issue either through court or out of court.

by the way, you have not explaned your case in deatil, hence it would be tough to answer your questions.

regards

Satish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register