LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.RAMESH.NAIK (CEO)     30 November 2018

Seek help in a criminal case

i filed a complaint in police station against fraud committed by two persons for registering fake documents related to sale of site. the trial is going on since 2012. now the stage of case is 313 statement. i had filed a memo in februvary 2018 seeking trial of many persons  related to this transaction who have been wrongly named as witnesses instead of as accused .also many important  witnesses have not been cross examined by the trial court. this may affect outcome of case and accused are likely to escape . i am fighting as party in person. can i get guidence on what sections and provisions i can approach high  court for seeking directions to pass orders on my memo in trial court n are there any previous court orders in similar situations. i seek help urgently as next date of hearing in magistrate court on 5/12/18. 

Learning

3 Replies

manoj   30 November 2018

I will provide Judgments 

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

Cruz Franco   15 April 2020

Many people ware always worried about criminal history when they want to go out to their country for some study or earning. But they are failed and then they start online essay services reviews on the many websites and earn a handsome amount.

Gohar Saab   08 May 2020

If anyone had been arrested and facing a trial, he must have an effective and knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer at his back like you. During those instances that are subject to a criminal case, must be aware of rights and all the necessary details that are related to the case. alcatel mobile price in pakistan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register