LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aishwarya   22 September 2018

Seek help from ncw,delhi

Hii the learned dignitaries I wanted to know that if i am being physically and mentally harassed by a boy/man and if my case is ongoing in family court.Can i seek protection for me from the NCW delhi .Because i cant come out of home due to that person.He is pressurizing me mentally and can be dangerous to my health and body.Please help


 2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     22 September 2018

Yes you can simultaneously file complaint with NCW or CAW Delhi against the perpetrator who is troubling you.
1 Like

aishwarya   25 October 2018

Thankyou sir!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query