LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay (Manager)     18 February 2014

Seek advice


My name is Vinay and I work in Noida in private sector  .I need a urgent advice about on a case which has been  registered  against me and my family by my cousin . We had a dispute with my cousin on a ancestral property and we had advised him not do anything there till any family settlement happened but he started a business of property dealing   plus building material supplier. He had tried to install a submersible on the property and when we tried to stop he complained in the police that we are harassing him later nothing happened, police came and nothing went happened. He stopped the work there. But some days later he was unloading his building supplier material on the property when my brother tried to stopped, he went in fight with him and snatched the mobile of my brother so that he could not file complained and my brother left the place in hurry to home. By the time we myself, my uncle and brother went there. He already called the police and PCR was there.We also had complained to the police.

Police took away him for the MLC and he got some minor injury which he was calming are not grievous in nature .after the incident happened he tried to register a case against us. But for some time it did not happened...and later he met with DCP and Police register a FIR against myself , my brother , my cousin brother and My uncle against IPC 323,341,506/34.

Now we got to know that in his application to police he already mentioned about my sister in law and my aunt as they are on the Gov services, so he is targeting us and trying to force us to agree on the property partition on his terms. he blaming us that we are harassing him where exactly it is we who are being  harassed by him and he is trying to put as many as cases so that we will resolve the dispute with him  on his terms .

He has criminal back ground and he already released in shoot out case and he is very political and has connections in political parties.

Any advice on this matter will be helpful.

1)      The criminal case- How to protect my family from him  , as every day he is targeting us we are being the service oriented family we wanted to leave in peace but he is trying out all his ways to put us in problems by filling complaint  here and there  with false information’s.

2)      The property case- We wanted to put the disputed land sealed till any settlement happens so that he will not do anything on the property.

 Thanks & Regards


 1 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     19 February 2014

Dear Vinay you should filed a civil suit for partition and get stay from court to restrain him to do anything with the property. fight the criminal case on merit. feel free to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query