Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FightForCause (Businessman)     05 February 2014

Section 82 crpc... proclamation

Hi Experts

Fighting DV case against my wife and came to know of a case where my in laws were involved.

FIR was lodged and Chargesheet also filed in year 2002.

In Chargesheet i see first BW issued , later NBW issued and also written Proclamation issued under section 82 of crpc.

Case is going on at Notice Unready stage from last many years and i feel My in laws have shifted to other place from the case place to avoid arrest.

How can i inform the court/police that these absconsders are staying at so-so place and not attending the case.

How can i use these cases in my favour in DV case..i have told court my in laws were very abusive...does this FIR/Chargesheet help me to prove it.

Charges were : Section 452 , 506 , 323 , 34 of IPC against them.

Learning

5 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 February 2014

yes, it will be helpful, contact a lawyer personally with all documents 

Thanks Nadeemji,

Though i have a lawyer but he seems to be interested in other party more it seems.

I am not letting him know these details currently.

Can u please help me how can i Inform the court or police that your absconders are staying at so and so place.

Will they be arrested ?

Both of my Inlaw have proclamation u/s 82 issued against them after NBW.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     05 February 2014

Dear, 

You can also inform the concerned SHO of the police station / Deputy Commissioner of Police alongwith supporting documents  as well as you also file application before the concerned magistrate about the present address of the absconder in that case.

Rajiv Bhasin

BHASIN LEGAL CONSULTANTS

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

www.bhasinlegalconsultants.com

Hi Rajivji Thanks,

I am thinking of puting a speedpost with RAPD to the concerned SHo and dy. commissioner.

Will it be a good idea to ask in RTI what action they have taken against them after 1 month?

Can document be sent to court via post?...i think no , just wondering.

I have  threat from their side..so avoiding face offs in there previous hometown as they have many relatives still staying there.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     06 February 2014

Dear,

I want to help you, please call and tell which is the court / concerned police station / DCP. you can also send the information to the concerned police station but you can hardly rely upon them. You have to get the acknowledgement thereafter you can file RTI after 3 or 4 days, you don't have to wait for 30 days.  You can file application before the concerned magistrate through an advocate then magistrate will issue notice to police then they would not have any escape route.

Rajiv Bhasin

BHASIN LEGAL CONSULTANTS

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

www.bhasinlegalconsultants.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register