LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

section 107 & 150

if one person give complaint in police with MLC. After that police can register case both parties in section 107& 150. However second party has not MLC .


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 December 2021

give a private complaint in the concerned courts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query