Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Ubale (Student)     26 July 2012

Secret love merrage

Hi freinds,

I am nitin from pune .My age is 22 Year's old.I am in comitted relationship with one girl,who is 20 Years old.Both of Our parents knows about us.Sometime they agree for our relation & sometime not.So,Right now we want to focus on our career.& we want to get secretly marreid .I also tried option of Arya samaj mandir .But they are not ready for this., they are saying that if both of your parents come to meraage then they will allow.But it is not possible na..........But i want to get maried ,for our carrier.

So, I just wanna ask you ,Is that possible to get married secretly, How to get married secretly in Pune?

Plz help!!!!!!!!! your answer will save my life!!!!!!!!!!

Learning

12 Replies

Yogesh Pagare (Student)     26 July 2012

Nitin dude I don't know much about law, but I can say that, if both of you love each other truely then once again try to convince your parents. If they agree's then good or else you both can do registered marriage in court. But there you will haev to apply for registered marriage first and then they wil give you date on that date you both along with 2 from both sides persons who can sign in there as your friends or relatives, as they can be legal evidences fo your marriage. And then you will get marriage certificate from court, which you both can produce whenever you both want to disclose that you are married already.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 July 2012

Originally posted by : Nitin Ubale

XXXX ,Right now we want to focus on our career XXXX But i want to get maried ,for our carrier.

XXX your answer will save my life!!!!!!!!!!

Get over from notion that people get married for career !

However there are few 22 years old males who marry for career also if in-laws are from industrialist families and looking for a ghar jamai but that is not the case in hands I suppose
J 

See where at
22:20 years puppy age personal priorities are then think of secret or blessed marriage. I will give you both solutions but later after hearing your firm decision marriage or focus on career as both priorities at this age does not go hand in hand against adversial social outlooks as mentioned in your brief are there.

Also note in current metro women’s empowered times never show eagerness for marriage at 22 years age without a career in hand if you are not coming from a very well-to-do family background.

Nitin Ubale (Student)     26 July 2012

I know i am 21 yers old. And  I am graduate. And you are saying that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

My dear freind ,Right now i AM doing engineering course! so, i want to concentrate on my career. If I got married ,I can give full concentration on my career.U understand me na?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 July 2012

Sir, I understood you right in the beginning itself and there is no need to re-invent the wheel. The objection from her family side is not due to your engineer studies but due to you lack of any career / source of income to feed your newly wedded wife which is every parents dream as well as dream of a wife too which any natal home parents wants to see in prospective bridegroom. She may have so many demands (said in softer tone not legal tone note that) post marriage while studing as well as saying “I too want to build my career” The second objection is from Arya Samaj that is why you are here fishing legal ways out.

The legal way out is Court Marriage. For that prospective in-laws may get wind of as court notice is sent to girls address too. Even if they don’t come to know then the question arise what next after court marriage; she sits at her home saying I’m concentrating on my career and you sit at Engineering college hostel or at your home and say I am also concentrating on my career – why – bze the social objection is there from families due to lack of boys career so this is what happens - she may not join your home post Court Marriage.

Flip above ground level logics; say you are studying living from home and say to us "I am concentrating on career" and after court marriage you bring her home somehow and she says sitting at your home "I am also concentrating on my career" then in that case scenario your family needs to support both of you till you have a career to start looking after your own family! But to do this you need the objection from her family side removed to bring her home which you donot have right now. It is only possible by using Law for that both you and she has to go either to Court to seek protection and or to a Police Station and get protection from her family’s objection. If you go to Court then where is your concentration on your career / if you go to police station then police generally do not act they will tell you to go to a Court and get a Court order so again you have to go to court so then where is your concentration on your career by just marrying.

That is why visualizing all these I said simply select either career or marriage.

From my point of view I have nothing for/against your marriage. To law a girl should be 18 and a boy should be 21 and they both can marry.

I saw the family encumbrance from your first brief and said you are young get over building career and then marry which will make everyone happy including she as well as her side of family. Otherwise Court Marriage + protection is always open for both of you if you can handle such legal procedures keeping your career at stake as both i.e. career building and handling law don’t go hand in hand unless both families co-operate which is not evident in your brief.

There is another way out that is to “book” this girl by doing engagement now and carrying forward with your career plans and then once have a career marry the girl. But for that you have to present this to her parents and both she and her parents should agree. That way to each other’s eyes you are "booked for each others" and side by side "are free to concentrate on respective careers". But then very few brides parent take such guarantees as no one knows abotu future that you will get a job and which parent wants to keep their eligiable age daughter at home waiting that propsective bridegroom will land with best job in hand to take our daughter home via marriage!

So think about the way society thinks and if you can handle multiple platforms tasking then all the best why should I have any objections !

Simply seeing twice Amir Khan’s Satyamey Jayete on national TV doe not solve ground realities problems when you have career building in mind after marriage when objection already there from girls family side. 

(Guest)

if its true love than both of you can  wait for the right time ..... don't rush for marriage specially till the girls parents  support your decesion otherwise you can be in deep sh*t !!

define your priorities ....get a reasonable job and focus on your studies to sustain yourself further in life !

Ranee....... (NA)     27 July 2012

Hi, your gf is 20 years old now.I don't think this is right age for her to decide who she is to marry.After your secret marriage if undergoes mental pressure or emotional blackmailing to marry some other guy of her parent's choice then this marriage may somehow be problematic for you mentally or legally.If she really loves you then she must wait for you till you become self dependent.If she can't, then she does not love you.So dont take this tension of getting married, concentrate on studies and career

Nitin Ubale (Student)     27 July 2012

Sir, Reason for her mothers is not agree sometime  is that, my girlfreinds elder sister is wife of my elder brother.

(like Hum Apke hai kaun ? movie).

So, sometiome on some point there is some quarrel in between them(in My Bro & Her Sister) .

So, her mother thinks that  we both will also spend out time like them.But its totaly wrong na...............

She never tried to understand me.............

So, Plz understand my situation,

Plz tell me the procedure about gettin secretly married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Guest)

u little poopooo head ....bhaga le usse like some sh*tty hindi movie aur enjoy the after effects ...people like u realise only when water is above the nose :-/

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 July 2012

Originally posted by : Nitin Ubale
  XXX

(like Hum Apke hai kaun ? movie).

XXX

So, Plz understand my situation,

Plz tell me the procedure about gettin secretly married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young man, I think you will not concentrate in your studies nor build career afterwards till MARRIAGE HAPPENS now and now only !

So be it so; do one thing tomorrow morning; call your g/f and go to 
Saidham Temple
past Vishrantwadi near Diggi Army Camp (the temple is to your left side if you are coming from city); apply vermilion mark on her and exchange garlands and from there straight away go to her home wearing vermilion + garlands riding your bike whatever and tell her MOM to give blessings to newly wed (un-employed) couples!

Her MOM will say this and that but then say “aab to
temple mein
shaadi ho gayi hai na” + “aab yeh yehi rahegi aur hum dono apney carrer banayengi pahley fir ayunga aur isko le jayunga yaha sey taab taak yeh meri amanat hai apke pass, safely rakhna jaab taak nahi aay jata hun ussey lene ko”

Fir Bye kar kea ay jana apney ghar uski dusari sister se ashirwad lene aur akhir mei apney parents sey.

Now tell us which films scene is above
J

Colly. reasoning to place above social piece here:
You are not listening to sound advises of various repliers to your thread post and only thinking of marriage so be it so. I once again say from my side all that is needed is 18 years for girl and 21 years for boy to get married. But right from day of marriage MONEY +
SHELTER is paramount to sustain any class / any status of marriage in society if you can arrange on date these two my blessings are in advanced passed via this last reply to you two.
AMEN……

Nitin Ubale (Student)     28 July 2012

thanks brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god bless you!!!!!!!!

stanley (Freedom)     01 August 2012

Dear Never Give up , 

DV case can be filed first and later on DIR   can be filed at a later stage wherein there are 4 forms involved in it .Normally court orders for interiem relief can be passed on the basis of an affidivat filed by the applicant provided the magistrate is satisfied .Whatever false allegations she has put up against you she would have to prove the same .

stanley (Freedom)     01 August 2012

Dear Nitin , 

Please P.M me i will come to Saidham temple VIa Vishrantwadi along with two garlands and a box of ladoos  when ever you want to get married  .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register