Sec.340 and 195 1(b)(i) of cr.p.c.


On the application made by me u/s.195 1(b)(i)and 340 of Cr.P.C. the Hon’ble Civil Judge passed an Order directing the Asst. Supt. of Court to file complaint against the Res.No.1 u/s. 193 of IPC on the ground that out of two contradictory statements made by him one has to be false. BUT, the 1st statement was admitted by all the parties to the case and also other supporting evidences prove that statement to be true in my opinion while the 2nd statement is false and made by only one party and not all the parties and it has no other evidences. Therefore I want to correct the ground that such case is to be filed on the basis that 2nd statement is false during judicial proceedings instead of saying that one of these two statements is false Because just for sake of argument if the case is filed on the basis that the 1st statement is false then I think that it should be filed against all the parties who made it why only against one alone. It will further create unwanted complicity. To save time and for just & fair decision, I want the same to be corrected at this stage only. Therefore should I file appeal/revision before Dist. Hon’ble Court u/s. 341 of Cr. P.C. ? or I should make an application for review of its own order before the same Civil Court ? Regards



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x