LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh   27 October 2015

Sec 29 dv act wife vs husband or husband vs wife

The mm in domestic violence case wrote my written statements by distorting & getting out differet meaning. He also threatened me in open court that on next dat he will order very huge maintenance.

My question is:-

(1) I am about to file sec-29. In the heading should I write the original case title wife vs husband or should I write husband vs wife. 

(2) I want to challenge the manipulations in that order through sessions so do I need to make mm also a party I mean husband vs wife vs mm

pls suggest me thanks

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Dont you have a lawyer?

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     27 October 2015

S. 29 is your appeal against MM's order.  So first write your name and against it you mention "appellant" and next line versus and on the next line your wife's name as "repondent".

Mahesh   27 October 2015

Thanks Mr. Prabhakar,

My whole complaint is against impugned & illegal order where the mm has manipulated my written statements unethically. So should I not write mm name also in it as a respondent but how?

Thanks

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     28 October 2015

MM, whose order is impugned, is not a party in appeal, even though you allege in your appeal that impugned order is passed on the grounds of non-application of mind, capricious and bias.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register