LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kuntal0000 (xyz)     02 October 2013

sec 125 maintenance calculation

Hi my wife has left.....I have filed rcr.....if she files for 125....in wat way can I contest it.....and how is maintenance calculated......I am a pvt emp....do I need ti show sal slips or can I say tat I work cobractualy for 5k pl helo me witg this informatiin

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 October 2013

1.    Contest her S. 125 CrPC on grounds of non- neglect and pending RCR (prayer) r/w RCR was filed with genuine interests to bring back a wife to her matrimonial home.

2.    Show private company’s Appointment Letter r/w current Salary slip and highlight variable benefits ‘which are at mercy of a private Company’ instead of showing contractual work be it same r/w benefits may be mentioned in a Appointment Letter as per context before me.  

[Last reply] 

1 Like

(Guest)
Income - expenditure = take home income. On take home income 1/3rd is calculated as maintenance.
1 Like

Kuntal0000 (xyz)     03 October 2013

I have chnaged companies ...after my wife left ...so she doesnt know about my where abouts...

query:

1)is it mandatory for me to show my salary slips \appt letter ..can court force me to produce these...can i just not say that i am a labourer......r they verified with pan or bank account number

2) can any bank loan for my parents property be termed as an expenditure 

3) i have no kids ..so for 1 woman how is it calculated...i have my parents as dependants.

4)while i fight 125 ...and drag it to hc and sc if reqd ...do i need to pay any maintenance apart from liotigation fees and transport fees....

5)she left on her own and has abused my parents and me...i have sms and voice recordings and has also sent political goons to my house....can i use all thses to show that she left on her own for money .....so no maintenance......i heard a mumbai hc decree in this regard...

Kuntal0000 (xyz)     04 October 2013

can loan for improvement of parental property be shown as expenditure

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Koushik

I have chnaged companies ...after my wife left ...so she doesnt know about my where abouts...

query:

1)is it mandatory for me to show my salary slips \appt letter ..can court force me to produce these...can i just not say that i am a labourer......r they verified with pan or bank account number

2) can any bank loan for my parents property be termed as an expenditure 

3) i have no kids ..so for 1 woman how is it calculated...i have my parents as dependants.

4)while i fight 125 ...and drag it to hc and sc if reqd ...do i need to pay any maintenance apart from liotigation fees and transport fees....

5)she left on her own and has abused my parents and me...i have sms and voice recordings and has also sent political goons to my house....can i use all thses to show that she left on her own for money .....so no maintenance......i heard a mumbai hc decree in this regard...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register