Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abedin   04 September 2023

Sebi form isr-3 and form isr-1

Hello Legal Experts,

I recently submitted Form ISR-1 and Form ISR-3 for in person verification and submission to LinkIntime India Pvt Ltd RTA for Bharat Forge Ltd. at their main branch location in Vikhroli, Mumbai

I also submitted FORM ISR-3 to opt out of nomination. RTA rejected my FORM ISR-3 on the grounds that I did not have witness address and signature on the form. The FORM ISR-3 was downloaded from official SEBI website, the FORM ISR-3 clearly states that witness signature NOT required if account holder signs the form and witness signature only required if account holder affix thump impression. Link for form: https://www.sebi.gov.in › sebi_data › commondocs › nov-2021 › Form ISR-3_p.pdf

The rejection of my FORM ISR-3 by RTA  LinkInTime India Pvt Ltd and Bharat Forge Ltd is in violation SEBI rules and regulations.

I have repeatedly requested RTA and Bharat Forge Ltd to explain why they are not adhering to SEBI rules and regualtions but they keep sending me me reply with the same answer over and over again to frustrate and coerce/harass shareholder. I am senior citizen and I am sure there are countless other shareholders who facing this kind of harassment from LinkInTime India Pvt Ltd. LinkInTime also will not validate signature on FORM ISR-1 which they are again required to do so when account holder visits office for in person verification. These are all abuses being committed by LinkInTime and corporations are turning their heads away from this kind of abuse and NOT taking appropriate action to force RTA to comply with SEBI rules and regulations.

Lets band together and take action against these bad actors who are taking advantage of us retail shareholders.

You can contact me on mymisc_zs@email.com

Learning

1 Replies

Abedin   24 September 2023

Update: I had to file complaint with SEBI. SEBI forwarded my complain to LinkIn Time Pvt Ltd RTA and to reply to my complaint.

They did reply but put the blame on me. Nevertheless, they are now going to do in person signature verification at their office, and Form ISR-3 does not require witness signature if account holder signs the form it is only needed when account holder affixes thumb impression. Download the Forms from SEBI website.

Friends the lesson learnt here is do not trust these entities and if you know that they are in violation of the law and rules, regulations then take the matter up with other goverment agensies or take the matter to court and have your lawyer ask judge to compensate you for your loss and lawyer fees etc. I know this is not easy and very time consuming as our legal system overburdened. These entities cannot be trusted, are not reliable and not ethical. Unfortuanetly, we have no choise and have to submit our confidential information to them. But if you believe you are being wronged then take action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register