Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SRIBHASKAR (LIFE & HEALTH INSURANCE ADVISOR)     24 March 2015

Scribes on cheques

Dear Sirs,

I issued a blank cheque after taking an amount of 1 lakh by way of cheque on demand.

now he filed a case for 2.71 lakhs by stating he given me 2.50 and i added 21000 as interest the ftc magistrate not allowed my evidence petition for sending the cheque to FSL approached to district court by way of revison petition he also not allowed can i go to high court only or can i appeal on magistrate order or dj order in the same district court.?? No remedy like this false cases???? the n what to do how to come out of the situation pls post now

Learning

8 Replies

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     25 March 2015

It is your cheque and bounced so law provides for punishment. Again fighting the cheque bounce cases is more technical matter, raising moral issues does not help.

Your approach was wrong and hence your applications are rejected now further appeal is no use.

Fight the case on technical issues which are many in lower court only and you can win the case.

There are always tricks to present a logic to get the situation in your favor for which deep study is needed

THE GOD IS NOW HERE   AND    GOD IS NO WHERE.

not a single word is changed but by rearranging the words the  meaning has changed.

SRIBHASKAR (LIFE & HEALTH INSURANCE ADVISOR)     25 March 2015

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/120339795/ is this ciatation will help in appeal

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     26 March 2015

There are many other HC judgments which has denied  FSL PARTICULARLY Delhi HC which are recent.

More ever the above HC judgment has come after cross so whether you have reached that stage.

SRIBHASKAR (LIFE & HEALTH INSURANCE ADVISOR)     27 March 2015

My case at Defence Arguments Stage in a special magistrate court. as i mentioned earlier magistrate not allowed the fsl evidence petion and in rp the adj also not allowed. every individual knows that blank cheque can not be given but the situations and demands will not allow the person to meet his financial needs except to give the required documents like pro-note and cheque blank one after that only they go to court under 138 even in bank loans also the same practise is going on if the burden kept on complainant in particularly individual cases file 138 case with the support of fsl report then the cases come down in ftcS. Hope u understand my contention is there any way pls let me know and also i request you to kindly provide the delhi HC kindly guide me  we never denied from the day one he gave money but the amount only differing the accused is government servant he is taking undue advantage

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     28 March 2015

When you read citations than you have to be  up to date with what is happening in many  HC s  and even apex court.

We will have to give you few doz citations to show that your approach at current stage is not maintainable..

Even than you can persue your line and in the mean time show us your complaint records and we will show you simple methods to win the case.at lower court level.

Till you do this file an application for recall of complaint for further cross for some imp matters left over. We can tell you by our vast experience in no of cases that vital aspects of the defense is not touched by the defense advocates. There is hardly one in thousand who is well versed for cross.since most of the advocates are from civil side and this is document based summons case.

The lower court may ask for specific reasons which can be given after going through the records.

Far all other accused in cheque cases please take guidance before start of cross and even in just few questions the case of complainant can be demolished.

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     28 March 2015

Give application for recall of complainant with following case laws so that you will get sufficient time.

Bombay High Court
Vikas S/O Sureshrao Waghmare vs Moreshwar S/O Bhausaheb Kadam on 25 June, 2010
Bench: Shrihari P. Davare

THERE IS  ALSO ANOTHER VERY RECENT JUDGMENT OF THE SUPREME COURT BUT WE FEEL THAT IT SHOULD BE GIVEN ONLL AFTER IF THE LOWER COURT IS RELUCTANT TO RECALL OR AT THE BEST IN REVISION AGAINST IF THE LOWER COURT REJECTS THE APPLICATION.

FOLLOWING ARE THE IMPORTANT PORTIONS OF THE LATEST SC JUDGMENT WHICH ALL OTHERS INTERESTED CAN ALSO MAKE USE OF-

Best available evidence must be brought before court to prove a fact’

The trial court cannot deny an accused the right to summon witnesses he/she has cited for examination at any stage of trial, the Supreme Court has held.

“Fair trial entails the interests of the accused, the victim and of society, and therefore, includes the grant of fair and proper opportunities to the person concerned, and the same must be ensured as this is a constitutional as well as human right, said a Bench of Justices B.S. Chauhan and Ibrahim Kalifulla

Adducing evidence in support of defence was a valuable right. Denial of such right would amount to denial of a fair trial. It was a cardinal rule of the law of evidence that the best available evidence must be brought before the court to prove a fact or a point in issue, the Bench said.

The Cr.PC conferred a very wide discretionary power on the court in this respect. It might summon any person as a witness at any stage of the trial or other proceedings, even suo motu if no application was filed by either of the parties.

CARDINAL CAUTION

“However, the court must satisfy itself that it is in fact essential to examine such a witness or recall him for further examination in order to arrive at a just decision of the case. An application [filed by an accused to summon witnesses] under Section 311 Cr.PC must not be allowed only to fill a lacuna in the case of the prosecution, or of defence, or to the disadvantage of the accused, or to cause serious prejudice to the defence of the accused, or to give an unfair advantage to the opposite party. Further, the additional evidence must not be received as a disguise for retrial, or to change the nature of the case against either of the parties,” Justice Chauhan said, writing the judgment.

In the instant case, Natasha Singh was aggrieved over a trial court order rejecting her application, under Section 311 Cr.PC, to summon certain witnesses. It observed that examination of the witnesses sought to be examined by the appellant-accused was in fact unnecessary, and would in no way assist in arriving at a just decision of the case.

The Delhi High Court upheld the trial court order. The Supreme Court, allowing the appeal against this judgment, directed the trial court to examine the witnesses sought to be examined by Natasha.

SRIBHASKAR (LIFE & HEALTH INSURANCE ADVISOR)     29 March 2015

Dear Sir, Iam really thankful to your kind detailed guidance inb this issue. Iam also planning to give a notice to complainant on the ground that the guarantor also goes into trouble if a judgement come out against the accused. can I go with notice or file a private complaint

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     29 March 2015

Please do not try to go on unknown territory instead first try to come out of your case by properly defending it as suggested by other expert.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More