LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rameshkumar (test)     08 April 2015

Schooling for a child during divorce process

Divorce case is running in the court and the child is with wife.Can she join the kid in any school without a consent/signature from a husband? Is this legal that any schools accept to admit a kid without proper signature of a father?


 1 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     08 April 2015

School can admit the child without the signature of the father.

if you want custody of child, you have to file necessary application for the same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register