Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Sc/sct land development

Dear Lawyers,

I got a clarification, my wife is ST and I'm general category (reddy), we are married.. my wife grand father has land near AP and it is just there from long time..

Everybody say touching SC ST land is pain... for development.

I would like to know, is it possible to transfer the land in to my wife's name(as she was ST before marriage) and do the layout development, is there any complexities in it? please enlighing me.

If possible I would also like to buy other SC ST land on my wife's name and do the layout development.. is it possible legally.

Thanks and regards,









Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x