Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreedhar Sunkara   08 July 2022

Sbi card asking double princiapl

Dear Members, 

I am using SBI card for few years now, all was going as per condition of SBI card and paying my emis from time to time. but since few months i have not paid my EMIS and same time i have paid 95% of my EMIs and only 1-2 emis are pending as per schedule and 4 emis are due in totla 8 emis are pendig in this regard. AS i have not paid 5-6 emis are pending, now SBI card calim that as per contract 

1) On day one i took 1 lakh laon and converted it to EMI for 12 months, untill i pay 12 months EMI my total outstanding will be 1 lakh. 

2) As customer pay only 10 emis and not apid 2 emi since 4 months the customer has to once agiain have to pay 1 lakh and already paid 10 EMIs are considred, here sbi card is levying double principal from customer with double interest. 

3) Now SBI card clarified that they wont resolve the issue and customer have to pay 2 lakhs with interest just because he is delay by 4 month EMI.

4) Note Customer paid penality, late fee and other charges to SBI card. 

5) the SBI card ageinces agents are not diclousing their full identity and their office address for legal communication. they are sharing their delhi address for communication further making legal hurdles. 

6) The agents are threating to make further calls and abuse the customer mentally and force him to pay their demand. 

What are best possible relif for customer 

1) consumer forum - relied 

2) criminal case - ?

3) Civil suite for mental buse repeatedly - ?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 July 2022

complaint to banking ombudsman

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register