LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     01 December 2010

Save children

I have two daughters. My first daughter is doing UKG now and very brilliant and my second daugther is 10 months old. My wife already had filed a dowry complaint against me and later on she  compromised and living with me. i forgive her becuase of my children.

Now again she started torchuring me. And also started planning  my second daughter to give to her parents and a plan to go for work. I dont want my second child to give to them becuase they dont pay much attention to my daughter in all aspects of financial too...

If my wife executed to give my daughter to their parents.. would i file a kidnapping case against them?? what s the procedure and section act??

kindly reply.

Learning

8 Replies

Uma parameswaran (lawyer)     01 December 2010

If she is away from you ,then you can file RCR petition. If you are really concern for the children make comprimise and live together with out the interference of Court or any other parties.

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     01 December 2010

please tell me what is meant by RCR petition

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     01 December 2010

Sir, RCR means restitution of conjugal rights filed to bring wife back to matrimonial home if she has left it for any reason. Here in this case, it is not useful for you, as I suppose she is living with you at the moment.

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     01 December 2010

For other things, I agree with Prabhakar Sir.

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     01 December 2010

Thanks Mr. Prabhakar for this sensitive analysis. It contains so much of hard realities a woman faces in multi tasking with lot of restrictions on her decision making powers.  Indeed, You have hit the nail right on the head! 

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     01 December 2010

Do agree with the views of my Ld. friends.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     01 December 2010

Team Tripathi  agree with Rakhi ji.

- Team Tripathi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register