Sanction is required to file case against Govt servant

A Dr posted in a rural health center as medical officer. The BMOH superior officer, had made me absent on Attendance Registrar by striking off my sign and put absent. Is this Act of BMOH is lawful in discharge of his official capacity or he made alteration and made false documents. whether sanctions is required to file case against him as BMOH is Govt servant as per sect6 197 or.p.c
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Consult the Legal Dept., of your relevant section /division, for appropriate guidelines.

2. Typically, prior sanction is required from dept., head for prosecution of the govt. servant.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x