FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nausheen . gh (not working)     12 April 2012

Sanad - how to get

I completed my LLB degree in 2008 and was working since then in a LPO as we do not require a sanad while being employed I never registered. However I would like to register now as a lawyer and I am no longer employed in any form. My question is do I need to sit for the the new exams BCI as I have heard with the current pass outs to attain my sanad ?


Also I am planning to give my QLTS (Qualified lawyers transfer scheme)  do I need to have a sanad to get apply for this?

What is a certificate of good standing? as required by the QLTS


 3 Replies

Vinav K Mishra (Lawyer)     12 April 2012

yes you need to give the exam by bci. check the bci website periodically for AIBE exam news the next one will be probably held in july, still the bci may rush, postpone or delay the exam.

behruz (service)     16 April 2012

I am a permenant employee of the company.

Can I apply for a Sanad

Since I am working I dont intend to leave my job.

Intention is to advise and take up cases from clients so that I can earn some extra money.

Difficult in todays secnario to keep family happy with only salary that too which never comes on time.

Please show a way out so that I get Sanad  plus my job is secured and I also earn more money. 

Navaneetha Krishnan (Junior lawyer)     17 April 2012

 No.... you dont have to appear for the bar examination........ From 2010 batch pass students only have to right the examination and previous batches are excempted..... you can check it very well in the sight

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query