Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (Manager)     07 April 2010

Sale of Property

Hello,

I purchased a flat which was registered under a proprietorship company and a partnership firm. This was a resale flat, the owner purchased it from builder on name of both the company and a single person signed the document. This person was proprietor in company A and one of 4 partners in company B. I purchased this flat from in resale from this owner and had a agreement with both the compnay duly signed by the same person. No other partners were involved in both the agreement. He asked to make the payment on his personal name and bank has also agreed to it. I asked him for the Power of Attorney for the partnership firm but he denied.

Will this be treated as legal registration? Does a sale of property in partnership firm needs power of Attorney? Can a single partner buy and sell the property if partnership deed does not include any such obiligations?

Kindly reply I am really confused.

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 April 2010

You are in confusion. No where in your question you have not said about the sale deed of the flat in whose name it is.

To answer this question let me know whose name is appearing in the sale deed and in the property extract.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 April 2010

delete the ' not 'aterthe word have in the first line of my answer

Amit (Manager)     07 April 2010

The original (first) agreement is between Cosmos Group (builder) and Purchaser (Company A and CompanyB) Company A is a proprietorship company and propritor is MR. X. Company B is Partnership company where in there are 4 partners and one of the Partner is again MR X. I have done an agreement (Second) with Company A and Company B and Mr X has signed the agreement and he wants the cheque on name of Mr. X.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register