Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (soft engg)     16 April 2013

Sale deed correct

sir,

X person director of a company(ABC) buys land from vendors(in aug 2007) becomes a vendee(BUYER) for sale consideration of 10lakhs.

In the month of Nov 2007 the same X person becomes vendor to the same company(ABC) makes AGREEMENT OF SALE CUM GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY with the same  company(ABC) and sells same land to same company(ABC) for sale consideration of 16lakhs, he Inturn appoints 2 directors of the same  company(ABC) as lawful attorneys to execute sale deeds.

Now those two directors execute sale deed in favour of buyers who bought plots in that land.

The sale deed says x person reffered to as AGPA OF THAT COMPANY represented by its Director whom he appointed above becomes VENDOR executes sale deed to me (Y) .

This vendor executes sale deed to the buyers, My question Is this sale deed legal according to law are can i raise any points of objection . bcoz this land was bought and soled with in the company for a higher price.

Any suggestions welcomes sir , Thank you in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

saradammar (housewife)     13 July 2013

I bought a land in bangalore during july 2003 and the survey no shown is 34 and actual survey no is 33/2.how can the rectification of mistake can be done.What are the charges I have to pay for the same. Ibought  4 sites measuring 2000 sqft each.Can the rectification be done in one document. Sale deed for all the sites same

2BHelpfull (Other)     13 July 2013

@renjinisoman please msg ur query in new blog so everone can read.

ans to ur Query is  file rectification deed .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register