Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalyan (IT)     29 June 2009

sale deed cancelation

Hi All,

I cousin  executed the sale deed, keeping one clause which states that if the vendee (cousin) dosent get the ank loan within two month the advace will be given back by vendor by deduction some amount. can I knwo how can we cancel the contract and what is the procedure to cancel them legally.

Learning

4 Replies

sunaina (Lawyer)     29 June 2009

Hi,

Please provide the complete facts. However, as far as my knowledge, if both the parties to the deed accept/consent the same facts in Sale Deed, then "Deed of Cancellation" will have to be executed. Its just an advice. Verification of the document is most crutial part as far as property matters are concerned. 

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     29 June 2009

unless the vendee fails to comply the conditions, you can not cancel the agreement uniletarally.

ANAYARA RK JAYAN (licensed document writer)     26 August 2009

As per Stamp Act one can cancell any document by a cancellation instrument which executes in sufficient stamp paper by keeping good faith. I mention that the proceedure may done with the help of Stamp Act only. Actually, only a Judicial Body/ Officer can cancell ,disclaim,disfirm a Sale Deed

ANAYARA RK JAYAN (licensed document writer)     26 August 2009

Is the sale deed is conditionable and the condition is not yet done , the party can revoke, cancell the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register