LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SATHYAM RAMKUMAR   10 February 2019

sale certificate

Sir,my grandpa property has went action sale in municif court and took 3rd party in 1989 .but position in my uncle hand.that third party was not claimed .now I requested to 3rd party of purchaser he ready to give back but now my uncle occupied that land .and illegally registered that in him son name .I requested to sub register but he says sale certificate purchased person should register in sale certificate with in 3 month. next illegally registered document you should make invalidate in court after that only you can register what I have to please help me.

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   10 February 2019

It is Ur grand fathers property u cannot claim any rights over it the third party has has legal right to proceed. So u insist him to take legal action against him. If he has sold it Ur uncle it is better to forget it.

SATHYAM RAMKUMAR   10 February 2019

Sir full detail example( A ) DECREE ( B )PRO NOTE (C ) SALE DEED 1/4) this everything went to auction and took sale certificate got to (D) but my uncle did fraud hidden sale certificate and registered from him son name (c) document

Shashi Dhara   10 February 2019

So u do onething that u file suit for partitionstating as it is joint family ancestal property against Ur uncle and his son.dont mention any thing about munsiff court proceedings let u know what Ur uncle take defence.if he has illegally registered the court will cancel it.he cannot claim it as Diverse possession.so contact local advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register