Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalpana   26 September 2016

Salary slip and pf account number not given

Respected Sir,

I joined Prasha consultancy services located in dwarka sec-7, new delhi on 6-April-2016 as HR executive and served  till 30-July-2016 but i have not been provided with any of the salary slips for any of the month and also the provident fund account number has been given. I haved mailed several times to my employer but he fails to provide me with the below mentioned documents.

1) Salary slip (April - July-2016)
2) Provident fund account number
3) Process the pending salary of June-2016
4) Relieving letter 

Seeking an advice in this matter at the earliest.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 September 2016

Approach a very abel counsel specializing in Labort/service matters ASAP.

YOur counsel may opine that;

You can lodge complaint;

With Inspector appointed under  Shops & Estbs Act..............If you are covered by the def. of employee as in the Act.

Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act ,If you are covered by the def. of wages as in the Act.

O/o Labor Commissioner; If you are covered by the labor law enactments e.g; if you are covered by the def. of 'Workman' as in the ID Act

Civil suit with damages

Complaint u/s 406,420

RPFC in PF office

Form16; ITO-TDS, CIT-TDS

Many of the employee's/Trade Unions can support you. 

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     28 September 2016

Approach  an eminent labor lawyer depending on the case whether your case falls under Industrial disputesd act, Shops an d Establishmernt Act, Or inspecto rappointed under payment o fwages Act or Labour Commissioner.. Accordingly choose you rcourt be i tLabour court, civil court etc..Be affiliated to your employees union. They will  come to you rsupport regarding unfair labour practices of employers. If you wish to thank me and  if you appreciate my answer please click the  thnak you button on this forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register