Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilip reddy Reddy   21 February 2021

salary recovery

in Telangana state in mission bhagiratha sceme they hired a 2 employees for evry motor in each village to make maintenance of on and off Or leakeges. so since last four months the company not paying their salary which affected them adversity. so what is the legal process to recover their salary of 4months can any one please suggest .

 1 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     21 February 2021

In case the employer is a Government, you can move a writ application before the concerned High Court. In case the employer is a NGO, better to approach the Labour Commissioner of your area else you can file a money recovery suit before the civil court with all the relevant documents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query