Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Giriraj T Kulkarni   13 January 2016

Salary not released by the previous employer

Dear Sir,

I am presently living in Noida. Previously, I have worked in a State Private University, in Gwalior. I was appointed as Professor and worked from 04.10.2013 to 05.12.2015, and got relieved on 05.12.2015. I have not been given my salary of November 2015, and for 5 days in the month of December 2015. 

Also, the employer has deducted security deposit of Rs. 12,000/- from my salary on a monthly basis for a period of one year, which is supposed to be released after relieving from the post.

But, till now, the management is not ready to release the salary or security deposit. I have given four mails till now, but of no use. What action am I supposed to take now?

Thanks and regards,

Kulkarni

Learning

2 Replies

rahul   13 January 2016

Hi

I Was worked Software company Shine web solution PVT. LTD. Noida sec 65 A-47.When I left this company, company was not give 30 days notice period, and also not pay my last 11 days salary. 

i loss one month salary because company not give any notice period.(which is 30 days),and also not pay my last 11 days salary.

i have a basic need for this Rupees. Kindly suggest me what step i take and to file my complaint in labour court. 

Thank you

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 January 2016

@ Rahul,

Repeated Query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register