Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Salary issue

The company in which I am working is unwilling to pay our salary. The management is ignoring our e-mail and calls regarding our salary saying that they have some financial issues and they cannot give us our salary and we are free to quit the job any time. At the same time they are also threatning us that we are just freshers and they would make sure that we won't get another job in any other firm. 

Can we take any kind of legal actions against this company and is it possible to get our salary and the other due amounts?   

accounts officer

Existing salary can not be refused at any given point of time.Kindly express your financial hardship by means of a formal represention individually and have the reply statement...You need to adhere to the waiting period provided by the organisation concered,for arranging the legitiate dues...Then comes the legal route...Regards...


+ 91 9225510883

Very common query now a days.. Send the company authorities a proper legal notice for demanding the due amount and also file a complaint at the office or the labour commissioner of your city.


Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Web:   Call: 020-65248888




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x