Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

senthilkumar M (employee)     09 December 2014

Salary /f&f settlement and relieving letter pending

Respected experts,

I worked for a company called ABC for XYZ india pvt ltd . in a senior Engineer position. In September  Project is closed so they didnt inform properly they said just given one mail communication and your manpower release on sep 31  but  due to last month salary pending and my PF form also submitted and got acknowolegement letter from concern ABC  PF/F&F  and my Sep month salary not yet released . As per the company policy, I am supposed to get the F&F dues cleared within 40 days. But till date, the company has not responded to my queries about the payment. They keep saying that as soon as they have enough funds, they will pay me. But they seem to be functioning normally otherwise. The amount is very large and it is been pending for quite some time. I have been following up with the CEO, CFO and the COO on regular basis on emails, but no luck. In such case, what legal recourse do I have so that I can get my dues clear?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 December 2014

Don't remain entangled with Line Managers/HR PERSONNEL and submit preferably by Letter thru Redg post addressed to good offices of appointing authority, MD.....narrating all previous representation and raise your demand to supply by Redg post the retrenchment compensation/lay off compensation/notice pay as applicable in your case, Original FnF statement,FORM 16, payment of FnF wages by bank DD,service certificate, relieving letter, PF number - a/c slips, salary slips, NoclNdc etc....so as to reach you in say next 7 days.... Your Labor Law Consultant /Service matters lawyer may opine that you can approach Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act, Shops and Commercial Establishment Act, I/I Labor Commissioner,.... file complaint u/s 406,420....winding up petition.... civil court for recovery The employee unions/ trade union leaders can also help...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register