Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthik   03 December 2015

Salary dues/pending

Dear Reader,

We worked for a Leading Hospital group, Company was not able to pay salary for the staffs, so we Resigned the company with proper releaving since we are not getting salary on proper time for more than 6+months.

Now company is not paying the dues, saying that; company will pay for the working employees first and not bothered about the left employees.

Many of the left and working employees are ready to give case and take legal actions, we need a strong lawyer who practise in chennai to help us.

Regards,

Karthik

Learning

8 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     03 December 2015

Hello!

I know the lawyer in chennai who can help you people in recovery of outstanding dues from the Hospital.

You may call on the below mentioned number for legal assistance, if required.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 December 2015

You may prefer the counsel specializing in labor law and that stands for employees.

Deep Vora   10 December 2015

I am Working since Last 2 Years And They Have Not Cleared My Salary Earlier They Were Facing some Financial Problems So They Told Me That They will Clear As Soon As Possible There are 2 Partners And It Is A Salon Were I Was Working But The Other Partner Is telling That She Will Not Give Now I Just Left The Job  In 8/12/15 The Other Partner Is Like Were Arogent And Rude She Have Done Physical Abuse in Me 3 Time And Put Me Behind The Bars For 2 Time So Can You Plz Suggest Me What Can I Do And Release My Salary Plz Help Me Out My Total Salary Is Remaining 1 Lack 75 Thousand plz 

This Is my Mail Id deepvora94@gmail.com 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 December 2015

You have posted that:

"She Have Done Physical Abuse in Me 3 Time And Put Me Behind The Bars For 2 Time'

What abuse and why were you put behind bars (do you mean jail h

Deep Vora   12 December 2015

She Have Duel Personality If I ask For my Payment Then She start Fiting Physically and if I Run From That Situation Then She Call Up To Control Room And Tell That I Have Done Physical Violnce On Her 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 December 2015

Record (audio/visual/witnessed).

Take help of employee's/trade union leaders,lawyer if required.

You may lodge complaint with Inspector appointed under Shops & estbs Act,Payment of Wages Act, O/o Labor Commissioner.

Join somewhere else.

Deep Vora   14 December 2015

I dont have any records or any thing can u just guide me how i can fight legaly by my own or u can help me with some contact number who can help me

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 December 2015

For the employee's unions/registered trade unions near you ask around. National Trade unions are: CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc and they have their own websites...............YOU can find the nearest office. Dept. of labor of your state shall have address and contact details of Inspectors. For labor Law Consultants visit nearest labor court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register