LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjayaroutray (Business Development Manager)     12 April 2010


Dear All,


My prevoious company is not paying my salary as there was no fault from my side. Due to some misunderstanding with the gm I left the organisation with notice. Please help



 4 Replies

Vinod kashyap (Advocate & Legal advisor)     13 April 2010

give a legal notice for payment of unpaid wages or settle your dues. 

radha krishna (vp-hr)     13 April 2010

You have not mentioned your position and salary to enable us to assess you come under the provisions of Payment of Wages act.

Alternatively:- (1)Pl send a registered notice.

                          (2)If not responding to your notice, approach an advocate and proceed legally for filinf a civil 


Sarjooram Sharma (Assistant Labour commissioner)     16 April 2010

you can file a case under payment of wages act if you come under the purview of that act.

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     03 May 2010

Dear Sanjay AM you have to do following things:

First send him legal notice

second if not pay within the time given in Legal Notice, you may approch Court under Order 37 for recovery of money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register