LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

puneet singh   02 August 2021

Safeguard against a woman habitual of filing fake rape cases

We have a woman in our neighbourhood who has been (left by her husband - ongoing legal case) living with her parents. She recently has started using her minor female girl child as a resource to file fake FIRs against multiple people in our neighbourhood. 
She has filed ~4 FIR in the past 2 years against multiple peoples including the pradhan (ages ~50), a minor boy (class 11th), a labourer who works nearby. 
In case of the boy, police was able to settle the case but on the other 2 occasions , police made arrests.

The woman is a constant thread looming in our neighbourhood for the innocent folks. Is there a way which which we collectively (involving multiple persons from neighbourhood) can do something to prevent this cycle of fake mischevious FIRs? 

I have already moved out from the area. I don't want anyone from my neignbourhood to suffer 10-20 years in jail on fake charges while the case goes on.

 1 Replies

Moin Imran Khan   02 August 2021

you should inform it to concerned police station and to supritendent of police of your area.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query