Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amol (Office Assistant 'A")     16 April 2015

Rule provision of dpc

Dear Memebers,

Kindly help,

I am working in one of the autonomous institute as UDC. as per or R&P we have vacancy based promotion now in next month our 2 Officers will be retired. now our director decided that, the said vacancies will be filled through advertisement and not by DPC. we request them sir, if you will fill this vacancies through Direct recruitment we will never get promotion as our R & P rule says if clear vacancies are there Admin staff can consider for promotion.

As he said we fill vacancies as per rotation as last time we had DPC now there is Direct recruitment,

In view of the above wht can we do as per rule. How can we approach to the management with rule provision.

Pls help. 

Learning

10 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2015

what are recruitment rules for the post.
1 Like

Amol (Office Assistant 'A")     20 April 2015

Dear Sudhir kumar Sir,

the  R & P Rule for the same is as under.

“The promotion of an incumbent to the higher post shall be made according to the principle of merit i.e. by “selection” and when promotion to be made on the basis of seniority-cum-fitness i.e. by “non-selection” the promotion shall be made on the recommendations of the Departmental Promotion committee/Assessment committee. As such there shall be no automatic promotion in the administrative cadres. The promotion will be strictly made in clear vacancies are available. The person who have completed the probation period successfully and qualified departmental test prescribed, will be eligible to be considered for promotion by the Assessment committee/Departmental Promotion committee subject to the having the request qualifying service. The centre (Office) will conduct periodically departmental tests in respect of various grades and will maintain a list of successful candidate to be considered for promotion.”

Our Office was conducting the exam and we qualify the same. Last year there was a vacancy which was filled by DPC. In next month our 2 officers (Officer ‘A’ / Officer ‘B’) going to superannuate. These are the clear vacancies. If DPC will conduct our 6 staff members will get promotion.

But now the problem is that, our Director saying that, we will fill these posts (Officer ‘A’ / Officer ‘B’) through direct recruitment, and not by DPC. As per his comments he said as per rule we will fill this post by rotation (DPC/Direct Recruitment/DPC).

Kindly help in this regards,

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2015

So you have copy of RR. please see what is percentage and rotation of DR/DP

Amol (Office Assistant 'A")     20 April 2015

sir 

there is no such percentage and rotation of DR/DP is mentioned in the R & P Rules.

In this case what is way to approach,

Reagrds 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2015

Not agreeable. If the post can be filled both by DR and DP then some share of each mode has to be laid down. Take the RR to some knowledgeable person or paste on the forum.

Amol (Office Assistant 'A")     21 April 2015

Dear Sir,

I am really sorry to say but nobody is knowledgeable person around me in my office, otherwise I need not to disscuss this issue at this platform.

Here the R & P of the Institute. Kindly see and guide please.

With Regards,

Amol

Amol (Office Assistant 'A")     21 April 2015

Copy of  R & P Rules

Attached File : 306115 20150421091558 664162752 recrules.pdf downloaded: 73 times

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2015

So accordingly to RR the authority is free to adopt any mode of recruitment. They have decided DR instead of DP. You have no choice until these rules are challenged being anomalous and open to manipulation.

Amol (Office Assistant 'A")     22 April 2015

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your guidance. Sir, can R & P modified? whether it is in rule?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 April 2015

it is discretion of the manaagement to change RR .  RR can be challanged ony if they can beproved unconsitutional.  Cannot be challanged merely on the found of being unjust to a particular category.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register