Keep talking................

Sourced: National Family Harmony Society

Learning

9 Replies

gunakumaran (Manager)     26 August 2010

Thank you sir

Anything like that for taminadu is there pls help

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     26 August 2010

In tamilnadu also, you can request for RTI act. Provided if you are filing a RTI against anybody, you have to draft a lettter address to the concern person superior officer and also your drafted letter should be stamped of Rs 10/-

its a duty to furnish the exact information as requested by you, if they are failing then you can compensate for Rs25,000 and direct to the higher officials of govt peoples.

(Guest)

Dear Arun Sir,

Thank you very much for the information.All the members from AP are appreciate your efforts of posting the valueable inforamtion as a thread.

Well as per the given information in the 6th point

the summary says that the visual clipping's are the base to say that Birde's family offered / given DOWRY to Bridegroom's family at the time of marriage.Then it will attract Dowry Prohibition  3 Act  only but not 498a.

Under DP 3 Act Dowry giving and taking both are considred as crime so does these evidence is not enough to Arrest the Birde and her family??????

How will the Government Reply for this Question under RTI...Memebers please comment.

Sreenivas V (S/W)     26 August 2010

Thank You very much Arun Sir. This I am going to take print out and give the copies to my lawyer who is fightng this case for me, even going to question the police and if poosible tries to pass a copy to judge and some people who already facing issues with 498A in the court where i am facing this case.

Is it possible to post a soft copy, or to get a soft copy or scan this as a pdf format and post here so that it will be easy to take a printout clean and many copies.

(Guest)

Sh. Sreenivas V. - You know why you are still a "victim"  ?

"A victim is a person who cries "false" all the time instead of making even a small effort."

Your request well taken by me (PDF and what nots) but if I tell you to follow simplest procedure as below then you will still say "I am a victim"...........

I have strated hating this sentence now............[ignorance of law is no excuse Mr Victim]

Now,

1. Move your cursor and put on Page 1.
2. Now Right click on page 1 of above RTI reply.
3. Now click Save Picture as [give a name]
4. Now click Save.
5. It is saved in a default destination folder of your PC which you need to remember now.

Follow 1 till 5 steps again moving cursor to page 2.

Now you can circulate this to next "victim" and I hope he does not ask you to do the same as you are asking me to make it in soft copy or pdf or what nots man.......

You may not like my above wordings but I am like that because you really have no idea after how many RTI upon RTI's Applications upon Application this piece of Reply we got and by the way not for me but for YOU and we pasted it here for a common cause.

BTW, I am not even hit by S. 498a IPC !

Now chill pill man. and click as many times tumbs down icon below my picture as it makes you cool down reading above so called preachings which is writen by me to make you a victim stronger and have your own identity instead of calling yourself "a victim' . ......

Sreenivas V (S/W)     28 August 2010

Thanks Arun. I did not thought it is that much difficult for you. Normally I used to have these things done very easily so I thought same of getting in PDF.

Regarding your wordings I did not feel anything at all as afater all the order deals I went though these years after 498A. Now I am a man that let any number of cases like 498A filed I am very happily ready to face them without any issue at all.

I asked you to have a PDF as it will be very clear to print them. As in my ofice normally we used to scan them in PDF format any documents and send in email. So thought same thing.

Anyway once again thanks for posting so useful information here. 

B Guru Murthy (A M)     03 October 2010

Dear Arun Sir

Thanks very much this is helpfull to many  like so called victims in AP

i appled for RTI on investigation of my 498a case most of the questions were answered that, there isa no such law to provide you about investigation of the case,  that would b proivided in  court at time of trials. is it correct or can we go for second appeal

reply pls

thanks 

Rammohan yadav (f)     22 October 2010

HELLO, 

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME A SITE OR REFERENCES HOW TO MAKE RTI APPLICATIONS PERTAINING TO 498A CASES. I NEED EXAMPLES SO THAT I CAN FOLLOW. IN MY CASE 498A HAS JUST BEEN REGISTERED AND THE CASE WAS NOT EVEN PRIMA FACIA BUT GIRL SIDE HAD GOOD LINKS WITH IGP SO CASE GOT REGISTRED 

PLS ADVICE 

Abhinav Neel (Manager)     23 December 2010

Dear Arun,

This is an excellent effort and will help many 498a fighter to tackle with 498a police procedures. It woul dbe immensly helpful if you can post the original RTI application so that anyone who want to use this reply can produce both RTI app and reply and file fresh RTI with respect to their cases.

-Abhi (SIFF Member)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More