LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

justice218 (student)     10 September 2013

Rti question

I would like to know if it is possible to find out if my husband has bought a flat through the RTI act. We have been seperated for 3 years and i have a feeling that he may have bought a flat and is hiding the fact in-order to not give me a share when the divorce is finialised. If there is a possibility to find out what is the procedure. 

Please advice

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Seshagiri Lakshman Rao (Accounts Officer)     10 September 2013

RTI Act.2005 is only an instrument by which the material requirements can be updated. The title over property in the specific cases can be claimed by means of  General Power of Attorney alone.In the sense,legal route is more safe,though the channel is time consuming.This has been the basic principle in the matters relating to inheritence.This is with special relevance to Property falling under the category !!!Self Earned!!!....

Seshagiri Lakshman Rao (Accounts Officer)     10 September 2013

RTI-Act.2005....The right to inheritence is the duty assigned to judiciary alone.In the sense, the specific assignment can not be performed by the Judicial Executives, and hence the need for G.P.A. to be explored.

Seshagiri Lakshman Rao (Accounts Officer)     25 September 2013

Rule of law from RTI Act.2005: Only in the cases which has security impact on the nation,Say,!!!Army Act!!! is made operative and information sought for is bound to be refused and in that circumstances,the decision of the Chief Information commission can be treated as final. Example:When the civil Society is not aware of a solution in the matters relating to !!!Where abouts not Known!!!, the claim for information on such of the matters may not carry any sense.

jagadesh (engineer)     29 September 2013

Try to get some informations pertaining to his act. like in particular period he had buyed the flat? or which place,area like that?

if u know he may buyed flat inthat particular months, apply RTI to sub registrar office and get details of those who bought land/house in that particular month?

like this you frame questions based on you collecting informations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register